Today on ZardCast, CT, Dave and Duncan convene to discuss the Wizards four-game winning streak, if Lebron James is scared of Otto Porter, John Wall closing games, Pop Culture Detours, a Dinosaur Detour, how the elite does their laundry, drama between Dave and Duncan over QuizUp, and much more.
Topics discussed include:
- The guys reminisce on their terrible kickball team
- The Wizards are on a four-game winning streak, made it to .500
- Dave’s excited to root hard against the teams in direct competition with Washington
- Zards take out the 76ers on the road
- Duncan finally sees the latest Star Wars, just finished watching the previous films with his girlfriend
- Nice to see the team shore things up defensively, they’re normally going to be able to score enough points to win
- Adding Alan Anderson and Markieff Morris has been a helpful development
- Is Lebron James scared of Otto Porter? That’s most likely why he didn’t play on Sunday
- The guys are enjoying all of the Cavaliers bullshit being stirred up
- While the recording the podcast, PTI gives a Not So Happy Anniversary to Otto Porter’s brain-neutral defensive lap against the Bulls last year
- Bradley Beal wears his mask again against the Timberwolves
- Another Pop Culture Detour with Dave discussing “Hail Caesar”
- Shout out to @PreacherBBall and @AndrewKim_47 for helping us out in defining irony
- Wizards are able to dominate Cleveland, even with Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving
- Lebron is subtweeting and driving America crazy
- Dinosaur Detour as Dave tells the guys velociraptors were actually the size of chickens
- Why do Boston fans always weave their teams into every conversation?
- Infuriating game against Philadelphia on Monday night until John Wall took over
- CT gets his dry cleaning picked up and dropped off, Dave and Duncan grill him on it and accuse him of stealing someone’s clothes
- Dave and Duncan want to unionize against CT
- Wall starting to drag his team over the finish line more often
- Morris makes his first start, Marcin Gortat has a career night rebounding
- Wizards able to take care of the Timberwolves behind a big game from Beal, Alan Anderson scores 18 as well
- Why has Garrett Temple been starting over Beal when they’ve been playing similar minutes?
- Porter and Gortat don’t see the floor in the fourth quarter against Minnesota. That’s the magic of Randy Wittman
- Looking at the Eastern Conference standings
- Is anyone worried about facing the Raptors should the Wizards grab the seven seed?
- “This Week in John Wall”
Looking at the next three games, at Cleveland, home against Indiana, at Portland
Dave and Duncan’s QuizUp drama